Re: Adding additional tests to an existing test case

Stewart Brodie wrote:
> fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
>> There's very little overhead for the permission granting form. You can
>> fill it out here: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/
>
> I have now done this.
>

>> The template for new tests is here:
>>    http://csswg.inkedblade.net/test/css2.1/format
>
> OK, I've had a go at a few that cover some of the text-decoration cases that
> I've been looking at recently: http:///www.metahusky.net/~stewart/css/tests/
> Am I doing it right?

Looks pretty good. I'd suggest three things:
   - use black text for the instructions, not green
   - assert somewhere that there must be no red
   - if you can think of a way to avoid obscuring the instructions with the
     test lines in the fourth test, that would be good. :)

"inheritance" isn't quite the right word here, because text-decoration doesn't
inherit in the CSS sense of the word. I'm not sure what to use instead.. maybe
text-decoration-descend, and e.g. "text-decoration should not affect absolutely-
or fixed-positioned descendants"?