Review Request: t1205-c565-list-pos-00-b

fantasai wrote:

> 돼지말린효과 wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current/t1205-c565-list-pos-00-b.htm
>>
>> I tried to test this URL in Opera 9.2 WebBrowser.
>>
>> But I saw that the two navy boxed were different on windows xp in my
>> computer.
>
> That said, I don't see any statement in CSS2.1 that backs up this test, so
> it is invalid and should be removed. Thanks for bringing it up.

This test
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/20061011/t1205-c565-list-pos-00-b.htm
was taken from the CSS1 test suite. The original test is here:
   http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS1/20070302/sec565.htm
The original test is valid afaict: it is testing list-style-position. However
the CSS2.1 version is invalid and should be removed.

I've written a pair of tests to replace it, based on the original CSS1 test.
Anyone willing to review them so I can add them to the test suite?