Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Use of accent color outside of form control elements (#5657)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 03:31:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I suggest we add something like this to the definition of accent-color:

> This property may affect any user-interface controls drawn by the element, including scrollbars, resize handles, selection colors, outlines whose 'outline-line-style' is ''auto'', and any other effects on the element that key off of the [=accent color=].

Note: Selection colors being automagically controlled by the UA is already allowed in css-pseudo-4, this would just give influence over that magic.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5657#issuecomment-764209937 using your GitHub account