Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Use of accent color outside of form control elements (#5657)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 02:36:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Note: If we do this, we should recommend authors set accent-color on the root. Having per-element accent colors might be a bit tough for some of these effects, so some UAs might end up needing a single color to use, and picking off the root would be the most straightforward way to do that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5657#issuecomment-764192755 using your GitHub account