Re: [csswg-drafts] font-size-adjust: auto (#5539)

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 03:35:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@svgeesus

> Yeah, I agree an explicit number is more robust.

I don't understand why. Yes, with `auto`, the size of fallback fonts will change if the primary font changes. I think that's a feature, not a bug. Authors would opt-in to this behavior by specifying `auto`.

Possibly related: I'm not proposing changing the default value.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5539#issuecomment-764211012 using your GitHub account