Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Feature: span to last track no matter whether auto-generated (implicit) tracks are involved or not (#2402)

From: IcyFoxe via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 11:28:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I've been trying to give CSS Grid another try and this was the first feature I was looking for.

So there's still no way for a column to span to the last row of implicitly set rows?
Because then it kind of defeats the purpose of CSS Grid in many cases.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by IcyFoxe
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2402#issuecomment-753462304 using your GitHub account