Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Feature: span to last track no matter whether auto-generated (implicit) tracks are involved or not (#2402)

From: IcyFoxe via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 07:10:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I guess that's an only option we have @fantasai , but I would argue whether it's really a better solution. What's stopping me then from using flexbox and sub-flexboxes? I will be able to achieve any look CSS grid can make.

I thought the biggest selling point of CSS grid was to keep the whole layout in one grid container..

--
GitHub Notification of comment by IcyFoxe
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2402#issuecomment-757108673 using your GitHub account