Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Allow CSS grammar for path shapes (#5674)

From: Brad Kemper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 02:29:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I find the functional notation (move(), line(), etc.) MUCH easier to read that the single letters. I pretty much hate the single letters, and they are not CSSy. Could we have those functions as the outer value, and NOT embed them in another function like shape()?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bradkemper
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5674#issuecomment-727297694 using your GitHub account