Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Allow CSS grammar for path shapes (#5674)

From: Noam Rosenthal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 17:39:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Is the path constructed in physical coordinate space? Should this new syntax allow for building paths which are writing-direction aware?

I think that it should be direction-aware by default. It might not even need additional syntax, it's enough to use the existing `dir` attribute, and of course specify that explicitly.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by noamr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5674#issuecomment-727607595 using your GitHub account