Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Allow CSS grammar for path shapes (#5674)

From: Noam Rosenthal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 19:24:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> > Is the path constructed in physical coordinate space? Should this new syntax allow for building paths which are writing-direction aware?
>
> I think that it should be direction-aware by default. It might not even need additional syntax, it's enough to use the existing `dir` attribute, and of course specify that explicitly.

Actually, I think that we should keep this left/top based, and find an alternate and consistent way to generate shapes in directional coordinates that can also be used by other shapes like `polygon` and `path`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by noamr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5674#issuecomment-728272807 using your GitHub account