Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] Can we simplify to two scroll-*-color properties?

From: Markus Stange via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 19:33:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm in favor of simplifying the list of proposed properties to remove any Windows 95-isms. But I don't think a single fill color and a single stroke color is enough. At the minimum we need the ability to specify a different color on hover, and the ability to use rounded endcaps instead of square endcaps.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mstange
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1960#issuecomment-397412788 using your GitHub account