Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] Can we simplify to two scroll-*-color properties?

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 02:09:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@craigkovatch If you check the google developer article I linked to, it shows a custom, yet "native" nyan cat scrolling example, which hopefully all browsers eventually support. I'd guess this addresses your concern for the _feel_ of scrolling? I'm more concerned with a happy path of styling a scroller that is _visually_ familiar for user experience, especially when I keep in mind many of my visually impaired friends relying on an accessible web.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1960#issuecomment-400154248 using your GitHub account