Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] Can we simplify to two scroll-*-color properties?

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 08:08:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@nt1m browsers may try to derive the colors from the specified colors. Actually you can see that in my current implementation, there are already several colors derived from the two colors in the UI, including the arrow on Windows and the border on macOS.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1960#issuecomment-400219243 using your GitHub account