Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-backgrounds-4] Extruding border corners (negative border-radius)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 22:32:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@nigelmegitt Wow. That TTML issue... it totally makes sense what you want to do, but actually doing it seems crazy from the model we have! Not only do we have to automatically flip the curve based on the location of sibling boxes (which sibling boxes?) but also truncate the radii to create a tighter S-curve if the edges of two boxes are too near each other...

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2811#issuecomment-407573519 using your GitHub account