Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-content] Implementations and spec disagree regarding content: url on elements

From: Ilya Streltsyn via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2018 12:47:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Per the current draft, it seems that this different behavior for pseudo-elements seems to be a bug:

> Note: If the value of `<content-list>` is a single `<image>`, it must instead be interpreted as a `<content-replacement>`.

I assume that now browsers treat pseudo-elements with only one `<image>` and with several `<image>`s in the `content` value the same way, and don't apply any special formatting rules in the former case (and never did this before).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SelenIT
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2889#issuecomment-403213439 using your GitHub account