Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap] Clarifying that CSS Snap Points doesn't dictate any particular input method

From: Benoit Girard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 16:02:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree it's not very clear. Your first suggestion covers what I intended to capture.

What about adding a new paragraph at the end of Section 6.1:
This specification only applies to scrolling methods supported by the user agent. It does not require the user agent to support any particular input or scrolling method.

I think either that or your suggestion should be sufficient.

I can send a PR if the edit is appropriate.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bgirard
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1305#issuecomment-298361969 using your GitHub account