Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap] Clarifying that CSS Snap Points doesn't dictate any particular input method

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 00:56:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@bgirard My problem with the proposed wording change is that “but” is not the correct conjuntion to use here; and therefore as the editor I refuse to make that edit. If you want it all in one sentence, I can use “and”. But, like Tab, I don't think that actually changes the meaning of anything. Also, this spec is not limited to devices with touch interfaces, so your comment doesn't really make sense. If your lawyers are giving you trouble, maybe put them directly in touch with me and we can talk it through? I can send you my direct contact info.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1305#issuecomment-303893086 using your GitHub account