Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap] Clarifying that CSS Snap Points doesn't dictate any particular input method

From: Benoit Girard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 16:03:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hey -- Sorry to push on this but our lawyers are just concerned the grammar is ambiguous and could be confusing here. Any chance we could put this through to make them happy? I think they have a point adding the "but" helps clarify the intent -- "you must implement touch scrolling for all scrolling methods BUT this specification doesn't require you to implement any specific method". Without the conjunction it's unclear the two concepts are related.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bgirard
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1305#issuecomment-302451595 using your GitHub account