Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align] Add shorthands for alignment properties

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 04:04:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It does sound like 'place' is the winner. :) Wrt slashes ... that
unfortunately makes us inconsistent with the scroll-snap syntax. It'd
be nice if we could stay consistent with that. This might mean
introducing some syntactic restrictions, though. :/ I'm not sure
what's a good answer here.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/595#issuecomment-257484175