Re: Seeking some info

Bob, I'd really like to add some predictions about human rights in the
"human" and about human-centric governance in the "DAO" row. Can you
provide me time-based steps (2025, 2030, 2040, 2050+) for the adoption
of the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights
<https://www.un.org/en/about-us/universal-declaration-of-human-rights>?
For example, it might be possible to get faster adoption for a universal
infant "birth registration and health passport" perhaps by 2040. Another
early adoption candidate might be a climate change diaspora registration
system, so people can stay in touch as they are displaced by rising
ocean levels – in a 3º future, perhaps 1 billion people would become
climate refugees.

Golda, I'd be happy to include a section that proposes better ways to
manage equitable moderation in social spaces. "I will not accept funds
that went thru a murderers wallet" - is part of my own vision for "human
centric computational currency" for new kinds of intelligent currencies
that cannot be stolen, cannot be used for ransom, and can be
computationally directed in terms of allowable usage (as in, "son, use
this money for food and books, not liquor and videogames"). I look
forward to chatting with you about this next week!

Moses

--
*Moses Ma | Managing Partner*
moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses@ngenven.com