From: Moses Ma moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com<mailto:moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2023 2:49 PM
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Seeking some info

Hi everyone,

Two things –

1) First, is there a federated tracking system that reports how many DIDs and VCs have been issued? Or predictions for how many will be issued in the future? This is for a book I'm writing, which includes a section on decentralized identity.

2) Second, I wanted to invite you to participate in the creation of a map of the technological future. A proper analysis would require a four quadrant scenario planning analysis, whereas this is more for mainstream consumption. If you'd like to comment or add to my company's map, you can do so here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JI4546mrLn_l-mhnFzB2onwfhwYdKF6_/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111816817223768827943&rtpof=true&sd=true

Note: if your contribution is "substantive", please include your name, contact and affiliation in the comment for attribution. If your coment is specifically about the future of DIDs/VCs, feel free to respond to the list... but if you just want to BS about the future in general - which would be off topic - please reply to me personally, rather than to the list.

Thanks everyone!

Moses

Mapping the potential evolution of the Metaverse:
[Metaverse Future Map]

Coming soon:
[cid:image002.png@01D93EF3.25D129A0]
--