Re: Request for Presenters: In-Person Presentation of Credentials

Really interesting, thanks for the explanation of your use-case, James. I'm
curious:

*The letters, which are PDFs, include a QR that encodes (via CBOR-LD) a
> complete Verifiable Credential (all using the wonderful libraries from
> Digital Bazaar - thank you!)  Again the QR is NOT a link to a VC, but
> rather contains the entire VC.  The VC confirms the information that
> appears as text in the PDF.  *

Is it truly just the CBOR-LD VC Doc or is it a CBOR-LD Verifiable
Presentation (wrapped VC) that was serialized into a QR? I'm admittedly
"new here" so still learning, but wouldn't interoperable verification
software need the bundle as a verifiable presentation, not the standalone
credential?

Butters @ Salesforce | Software Architect