Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 2:48 PM Kaliya Identity Woman <
kaliya@identitywoman.net> wrote:

> DIDComm is also a channel that is being worked on for exchanging VCs - and
> has a real community really using it in the wild.  Then at IIW a
> conversation happened about how to bridge the interoperability centered
> around CCG and the interoperability centered around Aries - and to make
> credentials movable between these existing ecosystems - and WACI-PEX (now
> called WACI-DIDComm was created) but also its not clear this was ever
> "embraced" as good collaborative work - but more like a lot of "not
> invented here" sentiment.    As far as I know it was never invited to be
> presented here.

Anyone in the community can always email me presenting at an upcoming CCG
meeting. I had no idea that existed - and I'm not sure the other co-chairs
did when that was being done.

You wanna present to the CCG? Then let's get you on the calendar.