Re: DID methods as W3C standards - a happy compromise?

thanks Christopher

will add did:onion to our list of experiments.

Luckily I'm thick-skinned enough to cope with Manu's assertions that I
don't know what I'm talking about.. but I'll persevere because I'm
pretty sure I'm not alone in knowing "enough to be dangerous" and being
keen to improve that knowledge so that I can make better informed
recommendations.  I did get quite a few private responses that went along
the lines of "I'm confused by all these did methods too and your post
really helped". That's nice but does risk a case of the "blind leading the
blind".  So now I feel an increased obligation to expose myself to further
flaying until a reasonably confident consensus emerges...

Also I respect Manu's huge contributions to this space and will always take
his advice seriously...

--
Steve Capell