Re: Rendering Verifiable Credentials @ RWoT11

On 7/18/22 12:27 AM, Bill Claxton, NextID Founder & Operations Director wrote:
> This is why we use HTML and CSS to create responsive layouts and why the
> NextCert Issuer supports uploading of layouts using zip packages.

Bill, feel free to add links to any relevant work here as  PR:

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot11-the-hague/blob/master/advance-readings/rendering-verifiable-credentials.md

We had considered HTML/CSS and had backed off a bit given the possibility of
all sorts of tracking/JS injection attacks. That said, it's a natural desire
to use what's already out there and deployed broadly... and there might be
hope in sandboxing components via Web Components:

https://dev.to/emileperron/web-components-in-2021-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-3kg

Has anyone out there tried to use a Web Component as a rendering layer for VCs?

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/