Re: Rendering Verifiable Credentials @ RWoT11

Steve, hi -
*

The OpenAttestation framework implements layout ('templates') in React
<https://www.openattestation.com/docs/developer-section/libraries/remote-files/decentralized-renderer/decentralized-renderer-react-template>,
Svelte
<https://www.openattestation.com/docs/developer-section/libraries/remote-files/decentralized-renderer/decentralized-renderer-svelte-template>or
Vue
<https://www.openattestation.com/docs/developer-section/libraries/remote-files/decentralized-renderer/decentralized-renderer-vue-template>.
These are Javascript frameworks that force layouts to be created by
software engineers.  And they require Git Pull Requests to deploy or update.

**

**

But we believe that graphics designers - not engineers - should be able
to easily create certificate layouts and deploy them in the NextCert
Issuer.  This is why we use HTML and CSS to create responsive layouts
and why the NextCert Issuer supports uploading of layouts using zip
packages.

*

Regards, Bill Claxton (williamc@nextid.com)
LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Skype, Twitter or Gmail: wmclaxton
SG Voice, Text or Whatsapp: +65-9012-4327
US Voice, Text or Voicemail: +1-415-797-7348