Re: Rendering Verifiable Credentials @ RWoT11

Manu,

Thank you.  We are also using HandleBars and I like that approach, it's
really flexible.

Not sure I will be able to write this up - I am falling behind in
writing assignments, but I will try.

Regards, Bill Claxton (williamc@nextid.com)
LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, Slack, Skype, Twitter or Gmail: wmclaxton
SG Voice, Text or Whatsapp: +65-9012-4327
US Voice, Text or Voicemail: +1-415-797-7348