Re: W3C Credentials CG Call Tues: mobile DL deck

Pay-for standards should have no role in SSI because they are inaccessible
to community-supported F/OSS.

IEEE has tried to split this baby with their privacy-inflected 7000 series.
It’s a potential solution for ISO. As it stands, ISO collaboration seems
like a good way for W3C and IETF to lose our way.

- Adrian