Re: The "self-sovereign" problem (was: The SSI protocols challenge)

+1 to Taylor’s note below. This is very useful and offers some opportunities to approach the goals of individual control of personal data, even if steps along the way toward it are improvements but still fall short of desired end point. As long as the risks are a stated clearly improvements may fall short of perfection, but the reference point is current practice. Advancing beyond that toward the goal is improvement.

Cheers,
 Phil

Phillip Long, Ph.D.
RHz Consulting, LLC.
Inquire-Listen-Design-Prototype-Analyze-Repeat
e:phil@rhzconsulting.com
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/longpd/
—
T3 Innovation Network, LER Pilot Projects Community Manager
e: phil@rhzconsulting.com,
SNS: Twitter/Telegram @RadHertz
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/longpd