Re: The "self-sovereign" problem (was: The SSI protocols challenge)

Sending appreciation for this thoughtful and probing thread --
without question, it takes engineers *and* poets to create a world worth
living in. I too have been wrestling with SSI
<https://taykendesign.medium.com/identity-and-agency-2020-and-beyond-ee804a7e35c6>
for
the past few years, and this thread has added a useful new neural node to
my often foggy mental map :)

w/ gratitude,

-Taylor
https://www.learningeconomy.io