Do we want a "What is SSI discussion" at future CCG call?

From: Heather Vescent <heathervescent@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:14:07 -0700
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
All,

Is there community interest in continuing the "what is SSI?" discussion,
debate style (point, rebuttal, counterpoint, rebuttal), at a future CCG
meeting? A little in the style of the "What's in a Wallet" sessions. I
would ask that we start from a newbie introduction perspective and
baby-step toward the specific nuances and disagreements. This could be an
illuminating and entertaining experience for all.

Thoughts community?

-Heather

PS. Credit to Kimberly Linson for the suggestion to run this debate style.

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
Co-Chair, Credentials Community Group @W3C

@heathervescent <https://twitter.com/heathervescent> | Film Futures