Crypto ontology?

From: Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 17:04:27 +0100
To: Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi,

  I am implementing ”Signing HTTP Messages” [1] which have moved since
draft-cavage to a new signature algorithm hs2019 which essentially states
that the information about the key and hashing must be given by the keyId.

As I am taking keyIds to be URLs that I can dereference I would like to
place at the keyId resource the needed information. So where previously the
keyId could have contained

<#k>  a cert:RSAPublicKey;
     cert:modulus "00cb24ed85d64d794b..."^^xsd:hexBinary;
     cert:exponent 65537 .

it now really needs to refer to something like the following <#kh> pair:

<#kh> :uses <#k>;
      :with cert:Sha512 .

If there were a agreed on crypto ontology that would be easy to put together.
Is there one yet?

Otherwise how could I encode this info in a way that would be somewhat acceptable?
Is there a name for such a pair?

Henry

[1] https://github.com/solid/authentication-panel/issues/151