Re: crypto art

Hi Liam,

not really an answer to the points you brought up, but regarding "crypto"
art you may be interested to have a look at the latest article by Dimitri
De Jonghe regarding Arts 3.0:
https://medium.com/keyko/building-rare-effect-decentralized-virtual-and-interactive-c61e68d1e787

Stay sphered ;-)
Marius

--

*Marius Goebel*
Manager Marketing & Sales, CISO

*Mobile*  +49 1511 26 666 61
*Mail*  marius.goebel@spherity.com
*Skype*  marius.goebel.skype

Spherity GmbH <http://www.spherity.com/>  |  Emil-Figge-Straße 80  |  44227
Dortmund
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/spherity>  |  Blog
<https://medium.com/spherity>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/spherityproject/>
Managing Directors: Dr. Carsten Stöcker, Dr. Michael Rüther
Registered in Dortmund HRB 31566