Re: California Digital Vaccine Record based on VCs

Scott,

Some of the points in this post may be helpful:
https://blog.petrieflom.law.harvard.edu/2021/05/05/design-considerations-vaccine-credentials/

There's nothing I can think of that crosses more contexts than "Vaccination
Passports". Health, employment, freedom, community, digital platforms,
politics. I find most of the technical and governance discussions about
this to be laughably oversimplified and overly driven by business
interests.

I'm happy to help,

- Adrian