Re: PROPOSALs for VC HTTP API call on 2021-06-22

Thanks for saying that Nikos -- "Whether the claims included in a VC are
“properties”, or “permissions” is a conceptual/higher layer thing."  A
verifiable credential is a data container with some very interesting/useful
properties (notably the three/four properties that are cryptographically
proven when presented and verified; removal of issuer from presentation). I
think the VC spec. including some of those higher layer concepts adds to
the confusion (e.g. the use of "subject" in the spec) stemming from
early use cases, but VC usage is getting beyond that.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*