Re: Attempts to block work (was: Re: VC HTTP Authorization Conversation)

Ok I'll speak up. I've heard references to UMA many times now and have no
idea what it is or where to find out more. At least with GNAP a google
search returns relevant results. UMA comes back with uma thurman and a defi
crypto token I doubt you're referring to..