From: Heather Vescent <heathervescent@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 8:11:04 AM
To: public-credentials@w3.org <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Kerri Lemoie <klemoie@concentricsky.com>; Moses Ma <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>; Pindar Wong <pindar.wong@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bikeshed: Renaming the VC HTTP API

Naming is hard. Branding is done with an audience in mind. I agree with Kerri in that we don't have to explain everything. I also like something that is accessible beyond our core tech heavy community.

+1 VC Delivery

This is descriptive and yet simplistic. It provides a good jump off point to go into a technical or use case rabbit hole while keeping the essence of the meaning.