Re: Bikeshed: Renaming the VC HTTP API

Naming is hard. Branding is done with an audience in mind. I agree with
Kerri in that we don't have to explain everything. I also like something
that is accessible beyond our core tech heavy community.

+1 VC Delivery

This is descriptive and yet simplistic. It provides a good jump off point
to go into a technical or use case rabbit hole while keeping the essence of
the meaning.

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
Co-Chair, Credentials Community Group @W3C