RE: Splitting the VC HTTP API into two repositories

From: John, Anil <anil.john@hq.dhs.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 13:04:33 +0000
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
>RESOLUTION: Split the current vc-http-api repository into a "specification" repository and a "test suite" repository.
>Provide a transition plan to the CCG if links are going to break.

+1

Using the same repo to house both the spec and the test suite has always been confusing to me.

Best Regards,

Anil

Anil John
Technical Director, Silicon Valley Innovation Program
Science and Technology Directorate
US Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC, USA

Email Response Time – 24 Hours