Re: VC-HTTP-API - A follow up on the RAR presentation

Implementer hat from mesur.io on for the following...
I think Manu's read on this is good.  A big concern for mesur.io is scope
creep and expansion to the standard without someone volunteering to "do the
work", vs items with broad commercial support and with implementers
(including ourselves) able to contribute immediately.

mesur.io would likewise +1 the following:

P1: Only the ‘Green Box’ is in scope for the VC-HTTP-API
> P2: VC-HTTP-API MUST support OAuth 2.0 as an authorization protocol.
> P5: VC-HTTP-API MUST support OAuth2 Client Credentials as an authorization
> protocol.

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/