Re: How much extra in terms of Cost of Living are you willing to pay to be able to continue to exercise Self-Sovereign control over your personal data?

Yeah. I've been seeing these types of offers in the US for the past couple
years. Usually they are more similar to the ones Rieks mentioned, where the
discount is based on driving data. But I have also seen the variant Michael
mentioned, based on credit score.

I think it's reasonable to offer a discount based on better data about
driving habits. Credit score, maybe not so much (though I'm sure a data
scientist could justify it). But the thing that bothers me about all of
them is that there's no constraint on fitness-for-purpose; you consent to
have the data analyzed, but there's always some kind of "oh, and by the way
we'll also use the data to tailor other offers to you" proviso that makes
it into a Hobson's choice. Very frustrating.