Re: The change from claims to credentials.

Thanks alot for these feedbacks, helps alot.
For context, we were providing feedback to the AU draft for interoperable
identity across Africa:
https://africaunion-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/mihretw_africa-union_org/EdsLHszS3LpAuNyYkHaBSJIBirszQhdhkGrPqwdiM7_SZg?rtime=0F58NaNS2Ug