Re: Digital Press Passes and Decentralized Public Key Infrastructures

Moses Ma wrote:

> The memory of that DRM system evoked my comment

Many of the issues that appear to be relevant to this group were grappled
with in the early days of Digital Rights Management (i.e. mid to late
1980's). My own, now long expired, patents
<https://patents.google.com/patent/US5438508A/> in that area used digital
signatures, had claims as tag/value pairs, provided for traceable
delegation of the authority to issue licenses, etc.

bob wyman