Re: Invitation: VC HTTP API Work Item Call - Thu, 3pm - 2021-04-29

On 4/27/21 9:42 PM, Juan Caballero wrote:
> - A.) the timing/order of operations proposals 1, 2, and 3-5. I would
> argue pinning down the UCR stuff and scoping should maybe be a first pass,
> so that UCR can be refined in parallel with the picking official editors
> for the normative parts of the spec and deciding the structure and relation
> to other specs .

Sounds good, Juan.

In an attempt to put a suggestion forward on how to parallelize use case
input, I put forward a Github use case template that folks could use to
provide new use cases:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-http-api/blob/main/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/use-case-proposal.md

It follows the same advice as in the Google Doc. This is just put forward as
ONE way we could manage use case and requirements input. Working in the Google
Doc would also be fine, IMHO. Doing both would be terrible. :)

> - B.) Editorship: As mentioned on last week's calls (apologies again for
> my connection issues) I am happy to commit time and be accountable for the
> UCR document(s), readme's, etc in this transitional period. Eric Shuh
> (Legendary Requirements) has offered to assist/contribute substantially,
> and CCG veteran Joe Andrieu (Legendary Requirements, ex-CCG chair) has
> offered to mentor/advise/teach ropes. If others are willing, let them step
> forward!

Noted and thank you for stepping forward and volunteering. This seems to be
what folks were looking for last week (for folks new to this to step forward
and have people that have done this before support them).

Others should feel free to step forward as well. We have no shortage of work
that needs to be done.

> - C.) Timing of future calls, if time allows. Lots of contributors in CET!

Yes, we should send out a Doodle Poll. I'll do that after announcing it tomorrow.

> - D.) I opened issue [#180][] in case it helps to start there, as per
> proposal #2:  - the google doc is open, and not definitive in any way.

+1, thanks, putting thoughts in there.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches