HTTP APIs for CredX (was: Re: Invitation: VC HTTP API Work Item Call - Thu, 3pm - 2021-04-29)

On 4/27/21 9:54 AM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> On 4/26/21 12:01 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
>> The purpose of this meeting is to make progress with the VC HTTP API Work
>> Item.

I'm attaching a slide deck from Daniel Hardman titled "HTTP APIs for CredX"
that he will be presenting during the VC HTTP API call today. We will refer to
this slide deck from the meeting transcript today.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches