Re: CBOR-LD stabilization (was: Re: Regarding CBOR-LD Web Transports)

Vaccination certificates and other digital paper credentials can be made
fraud-resistant without introducing centralized biometrics or a link to
primary documents like a driver's license or passport.
https://github.com/HIEofOne/Trustee-Community/blob/master/Biometric%20Health%20Card.pdf

From a fraud-prevention perspective, a PRC is very different from a proof
of vaccination because it's a primary identity document. The issuer and
inspector of a vaccine certificate are expected to manually inspect the
primary credential as well as digitally verify the VC. By adding a
quantized face biometric alongside the VC, the presentation of a primary
credential is optional and the authentic VC is still linked to the person
presenting it.

Adrian