Re: Invitation: VC HTTP API Work Item Call - Thu, 3pm - 2021-04-29

Thanks Manu!

This is great-- these 7 Proposals (which I've numbered in your quoted
email below) definitely structure well the conversation for this work
item in the coming weeks.  I think this week, we should focus on:

- A.) the timing/order of operations proposals 1, 2, and 3-5. I would
argue pinning down the UCR stuff and scoping should maybe be a first
pass, so that UCR can be refined in parallel with the picking official
editors for the normative parts of the spec and deciding the structure
and relation to other specs .

- B.) Editorship: As mentioned on last week's calls (apologies again for
my connection issues) I am happy to commit time and be accountable for
the UCR document(s), readme's, etc in this transitional period. Eric
Shuh (Legendary Requirements) has offered to assist/contribute
substantially, and CCG veteran Joe Andrieu (Legendary Requirements,
ex-CCG chair) has offered to mentor/advise/teach ropes. If others are
willing, let them step forward! I would also be interested in helping
with the dicey issue of Holder APIs if this gets split in 3 as per
Proposal #3 but am way too new and green to be accountable for the whole
overarching API, it's relationship to the vocabs, etc etc.

- C.) Timing of future calls, if time allows. Lots of contributors in CET!

- D.) I opened issue [#180][] in case it helps to start there, as per
proposal #2:  - the google doc is open, and not definitive in any way.

Thanks,
__juan

[#180](https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-http-api/issues/180)