Re: Weekend Project: ReSpec GitHub Pages

wherever it lives -- and Wayne and I can play with this first -- we should
probably add this template as a starting point option* when creating future
work items. It would probably be desired in almost all cases...

*Not that Orie writes bugs. But if there are bugs, I imagine the chairs
would be incentivized to accept that risk and help fix them, since it will
boost collective productivity.