Re: Weekend Project: ReSpec GitHub Pages

Orie, this is incredible, and great timing as well, as we're looking to
make it easier for people to create CCG artifacts. I will happily
help maintain this, and we can adopt it as a ccg repo if you'd like.

As usual, your weekend coding projects put my weekend "code-ling" projects
to shame. If I wait long enough, you always eventually write the code I
need...