Re: Who Watches the Watchmen? A Review of Subjective Approaches for Sybil-resistance in Proof of Personhood Protocols

All,

Stepping in as Co-Chair here. I wanted to point out a couple documents
exploring this topic by several CCG members that pre-date the paper/link in
the initial thread post. The context may be of interest.

“Not a Sybil!”: Exploring the Path to Non-Dystopian Approaches to Digital
Personhood by Aleeza Howitt, Daniel Burnett, Frederic Meyer, Kai Wagner,
Zih-shiuan (Spin) Yuan, Francesco Micheli
Link -->
https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot9-prague/blob/master/draft-documents/proof_of_personhood.md

AND

This Jan 7, 2020 iteration of that RWOT